Journal2Day version 4 password change, my password doesn’t work
Journal2Day version 4 includes upgraded journal encryption, if you are upgrading from version 3 to version 4 you must remove password protection from your version 3 journal before upgrading. Follow the steps below to do this.
- Run Journal2Day
- Click the File menu and select Remove Password
- Enter your current password and press the Enter key
- Exit Journal2Day
- Install Journal2Day version 4, you can download the setup program from here.
- On the trial window click Enter License Key and enter your new license key, if you did not receive a new license key please contact KAB Software.
- After your journal loads, click the File menu and select Set Password
- Enter your desired password and press the Enter key
- Re-enter your password and press the Enter key
If you upgraded to version 4 without first removing the password protection follow these steps.
- Uninstall Journal2Day version 4, you can find instructions for uninstalling programs here.
- Download and install Journal2Day version 3 from here.
- Follow the steps listed above.