Show your World to the Wide Web
With KABcam webcam software you can use your Windows Camera or Network Camera to publish live pictures on your web page.
KABcam is a full featured program for taking and uploading snapshots from USB, built-in and network cameras. KABcam supports FTP, SFTP and FTPS for uploading snapshots to a wide variety of internet servers. With features like scheduling, text and weather overlays, automatic thumbnails and archiving KABcam fits any situation.
KABcam has many uses including monitoring remote snowmobile trails, motorcycle and mountain bike trails, lake conditions and weather cameras. KABcam includes automatic modem dial-up for remote locations that use dial-up internet access.
- New – Improved support for USB and built-in cameras
- New – Support for network cameras that provide video streams
- New – Support for SFTP and FTPS
- New – Improved weather integration, choose from OpenWeatherMap and National Weather Service (US)
- New – New settings window for easier navigation
- Free upgrades. Once you purchase KABcam all new versions are free.
- Capture snapshots from USB, built-in and network cameras.
- Supports Cable, Fiber, Satellite, DSL and even Dial-Up Internet connections.
- Automatically take snapshots every few seconds, minute or hours.
- Schedule automatic snapshots to a specific time of the day.
- Include a date/time stamp on your snapshot using any color and font.
- Include a custom text banner on your snapshot using any color and font.
- Archive snapshot in chronological or reverse chronological order.
- Automatically create snapshot thumbnails.
- Email snapshots to an email account.
- Runs in the background, and can automatically start when you turn on your computer.
- Quickly enable/disable automatic snapshots from the system tray icon.
See KABcam in action with the exciting 3D Printer Cam.
The snapshots are taken with KABcam using a D-Link DCS-930L network camera. The snaphots are taken every 15 minutes with archives saved every hour. The page uses the sample webpage included with KABcam. Note: The 3D printer is not always printing, and the camera is not always online so the snapshots may not be recent.
Buy Now Only $24.95
Download Download the KABcam (free 20 day trial)
Looking for KABcam version 4? You can still download it here.