KABcam v5 – Show your World to the Wide Web
With KABcam webcam software you can use your Windows Camera or Network Camera to publish live pictures on your web page. All you need is a Windows compatible web camera and an Internet connection.
- New new in v5! Improved support for USB and built-in cameras
- New new in v5! Support for network cameras that provide video streams
- New new in v5! Support for SFTP and FTPS
- New new in v5! Improved weather integration, choose from OpenWeatherMap and National Weather Service (US)
- New new in v5! New settings window for easier navigation
- The premier Internet webcam software since 1998!
- Automatically snaps a picture and uploads it to your web page.
- Include text, date/time and even an image (logo) on your picture.
Buy Now Only $24.95
Download Download the KABcam (free 20 day trial)
Looking for KABcam version 4? You can still download it here.
- Free upgrades. Once you purchase KABcam all new versions are free. There is never a charge to upgrade!
- Automatically snaps a picture and publishes it to your web page.
- Capture images from network cameras.
- Supports Dial-Up and Broadband Internet Connections.
- Publish the image every few seconds, minute or hours.
- Include a date/time stamp on your picture using any color and font.
- Include a custom text banner on your picture using any color and font! Include logo on your picture.
- Archive pictures in chronological or reverse chronological order.
- Include thumbnail (small) images of your uploaded pictures.
- Email captured pictures to any email account.
- Runs in the background, and can automatically start when you turn on your computer. Once it’s setup you won’t even know it’s there! (Except for the little camera icon in your system tray. 🙂
- Option to disable the preview window.
- Includes sample web pages and a client pull Java applet. Java Movie Player. Create time-lapse movies of your pictures on the web.
- Support for multiple cameras (see README.TXT file for details)
- Limit uploads to a specific time of the day (or night).
- Quickly enable/disable automatic captures from the system tray icon.