Journal2Day version 4 includes upgraded journal encryption, if you are upgrading from version 3 to version 4 you must remove password protection from your version 3 journal before upgrading. Follow the steps below to do this.
- Run Journal2Day
- Click the File menu and select Remove Password
- Enter your current password and press the Enter key
- Exit Journal2Day
- Install Journal2Day version 4, you can download the setup program from here.
- On the trial window click Enter License Key and enter your new license key, if you did not receive a new license key please contact KAB Software.
- After your journal loads, click the File menu and select Set Password
- Enter your desired password and press the Enter key
- Re-enter your password and press the Enter key
If you upgraded to version 4 without first removing the password protection follow these steps.
- Uninstall Journal2Day version 4, you can find instructions for uninstalling programs here.
- Download and install Journal2Day version 3 from here.
- Follow the steps listed above.
Journal2Day version 3.0.70 fixed an issue that could cause the program to crash when updating the weather if the service provider returned invalid data. Please update your copy of Journal2Day to the current version.
To update Journal2Day to the current version, click Help->Check for Updates in Journal2Day or download from the Download Journal2Day page.
Journal2Day uses your ip address to determine your location which is not always accurate. You can manually set the location for the weather gadget from the program settings.
See the online help file for the Weather Gadget for more information.
If you already have a copy of Journal2Day installed, click the Help menu and select Check for updates to install the latest version.
If you don’t have Journal2Day installed click the link below to download the latest version.
If you placed your order between April 1st 2019 and August 1st 2021 you can view your purchase history from the Shopper Support page, otherwise please contact KAB Software.
Can't find an answer to your question?
If you can’t find the answer to your question on our website you can contact us for support.