FrazzleMail is a kid safe email program, it allows your children to use their very own email account while protecting them from the hazards of the Internet. With FrazzleMail your children will only see email from trusted senders, they can only send email to trusted recipients, and email with inappropriate content is blocked regardless of who sent it. FrazzleMail supports multiple email accounts so all of your children can email each other, family members and close friends without having to worry about what they read or see. FrazzleMail is fun for kids, it has large buttons, large text and fun sounds.
Try FrazzleMail FREE for 14 days!
- FrazzleMail has a Trusted List, if an email is received from someone that is not in the trusted list it will be blocked.
- FrazzleMail has a built-in filter of inappropriate words and phrases, if an email is received that contains inappropriate content it will be blocked even it it is from someone in the trusted list.
- FrazzleMail has a custom blocked word list so you can add additional words and phrases that should be blocked.
- FrazzleMail works with standard email accounts and also supports free email accounts such as AOL Mail. GMX Mail and Gmail.
- When an email is blocked, you are sent an email notification letting you know why the email was blocked.
- Your children can only send to people in the trusted list, plus each child’s email account can have their own custom trusted list.
- FrazzleMail has a password protected Parent Mode where you can update the trusted list, recover blocked email and perform other actions.
- FrazzleMail supports multiple email accounts so all of your kids can have their own email account. Kids can easily switch between email accounts and their accounts can even be password protected.
For Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8